Project Runway All Stars

This whole "love journey" thing was ridiculous. Other than Justin's dress, you couldn't read anything into the dresses about love and relationships.

Yes, Alyssa is huge and her clothes do not flatter. Of all things on a show about fashion, you can't dress the host well?

Agreed, she looks terrible. I don't know, I like her don't get me wrong, but at the same time when I think "fashion" I don't think of Alyssa Milano..

I feel another host would be more appropriate

Agreed, she looks terrible. I don't know, I like her don't get me wrong, but at the same time when I think "fashion" I don't think of Alyssa Milano..

I feel another host would be more appropriate

Yup. First time I saw it I did a "huh"..since when is she a fashionista?? So many other people i would give that job to before Samantha Micelli.

Hmmmm, not sure I agree with how this one played out. I have very mixed emotions. Not necessarily with who won & who got sent home, but with the top designs & the bottom designs.
The one sent home certainly handled the exit with a great deal of class.

Is anyone still watching?? Kind of forgot about this show with the holidays and all. Catching up on the last two episodes and I want to smack Michelle. Dude, you're sick and you have to work. Get over it. I really think she is just making it up so she has an excuse when her menswear looks like crap. You knew you were coming on PR - why didn't you just practice a few basic menswear things so that you could do them if you had to???

It wasn't on either New Year's or Christmas, so there's nothing recently. Starts back up tomorrow night.

I think the whole of Project Runway (including the various desperate spinoffs) is losing their audience. The one with the little kiddie designers was beyond ridiculous. I turned the television off as soon as that one came on. The really shot themselves in the foot when they went to Lifetime. Been going downhill ever since.

I wish there hadn't been that 2 week break. As much as I consider myself a fan, I was almost bored last night. Absence apparently did NOT make my heart grow fonder. I'm ready for this thing to be over with.
I'm disliking Michelle & Dmitri more & more. So negative & ugly spirited, both of them.
I'm hoping for Fabio for the win.

I wish there hadn't been that 2 week break. As much as I consider myself a fan, I was almost bored last night. Absence apparently did NOT make my heart grow fonder. I'm ready for this thing to be over with.
I'm disliking Michelle & Dmitri more & more. So negative & ugly spirited, both of them.
I'm hoping for Fabio for the win.

I feel the same - maybe I was distracted, but I found the last epi boring. And I, too, am soooo over Michelle & Dimitri - the arrogance is beyond the pale. I am pulling for Justin, but would be happy with Fabio as well. I used to so look forward to PR, but now I feel like I can't wait until the season is over...

I thought I was looking forward to the last episode, but a few minutes in I found myself bored and wondering why there were so many people left. Seriously, the two week break actually made me think the season was much farther along than it actually is and I had started looking forward to wrapping it up.