profile posts - how do I reply?

etoile de mer

by the sea
O.G.
Feb 25, 2012
Hello, I'm hoping someone can clarify how to reply to a "profile post" on my profile page! I replied to a "profile post" message by choosing "comment", and now my reply is directly below the original post. Does replying this way notify the person who posted the message, that I replied? Or should I have replied on her profile page in her "profile posts"? I'm hoping this question makes sense to someone! I've never understood how to use this option for messaging.

There's a "comment" button to respond :smile:

@momshj there's a lot of threads on that topic actually, please always run a search first. But to start a new topic you click the "post new thread" button in the top right corner area of any main forum page.

Reactions: momshj

@momshj there's a lot of threads on that topic actually, please always run a search first. But to start a new topic you click the "post new thread" button in the top right corner area of any main forum page.

Hi Swanky, thanks so much, I do see the comment button. But I'm wondering, when replying via "comment" to a profile post, is the original poster notified that I have replied?

Thank you... I did a search but maybe need to use different wording :smile: