profile posts - how do I reply?

etoile de mer

by the sea
Feb 25, 2012
Hello, I'm hoping someone can clarify how to reply to a "profile post" on my profile page! I replied to a "profile post" message by choosing "comment", and now my reply is directly below the original post. Does replying this way notify the person who posted the message, that I replied? Or should I have replied on her profile page in her "profile posts"? I'm hoping this question makes sense to someone! I've never understood how to use this option for messaging.

momshj

Feb 6, 2017
Los Angeles
How do I post a new question/thread? Would love to see how people organize their closets for their handbag collections.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
There's a "comment" button to respond :smile:

@momshj there's a lot of threads on that topic actually, please always run a search first. But to start a new topic you click the "post new thread" button in the top right corner area of any main forum page.

Reactions: momshj

etoile de mer

by the sea
Feb 25, 2012

@momshj there's a lot of threads on that topic actually, please always run a search first. But to start a new topic you click the "post new thread" button in the top right corner area of any main forum page.
Hi Swanky, thanks so much, I do see the comment button. But I'm wondering, when replying via "comment" to a profile post, is the original poster notified that I have replied?

momshj

Feb 6, 2017
Los Angeles

Thank you... I did a search but maybe need to use different wording :smile: