Profhilo- anyone tried it ?

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
I’m all for doing stuff that make you feel and look better ...

I’ve done Botox, fillers , skin boosters etc ...
Today I went to a new dr for my normal Botox and he recommended profhilo- have any of you done it ? He said it’s like skin boosters on steroids ... you Do 2 sessions one month apart ... I just did it ... so let’s see .. online has some good reviews ...
With skin boosters I didn’t really see a difference but ppl used to say you look fresh etc ... so let’s see what this does

So I’ve done my second session - now I didn’t do it 4 weeks apart like yiur meant too because of corona ... so I ended up doing it 2.5 months later

I feel fresher and plumper.. so that’s good I guess

Reactions: AnsavdW and limom
I'd like to know more about your experience with profhilo. can anyone share before and after pics? I'm considering doing it here in SG with Dr Leo Kah Woon -- in case anyone knows him, can you also tell me about your experiences with him?

Yeah me. I done it. I did the first 8 weeks apart because I could not make the second appointment.

It's very very good.

My doctor says I should do this every three months now, to top up.

Although other consultants are saying 6 months apart.

I can only say it is fantastic for me because I don't want fillers and don't want a facelift yet.

Skin quality improves and I don't wake up with creases on the skin anymore.

so i just went in a year later and my dermatologist recommended i do skin boosters instead of profhilo.. so ive done that lets see if it seems better, her main reasoning was i do not need the lift that profilo provides as my fillers are there...

ive just done it so will wait and see

Hello Baby Boo, dissimilar to Botox, fillers will not have any impact on the movement of your muscles, but can rather give definition to lips, cheekbones or jaw lines. "Profhilo is an ultra pure hyaluronic hyaluronic acid injectable. Truth be told, it contains probably the most noteworthy concentrations of hydrating hyaluronic.