ProfessorLV's 1st Reveal: the Best of All Possible Worlds!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All, this is my first reveal, and I'm super excited. :yahoo:I recently bought a couple of new pieces. I still can't believe they're mine! I've owned lots of LV over the years, but have never had the experience of purchasing brand new from the LV boutique. Guess what? I still haven't had that experience. But I really lucked out recently at one of the consignment shops I frequent. The shop received the 'motherload' of designer goods from a single consigner, who brought in Fendi boots, a Prada bag, a Beverly MM, a Neverfull MM, a Eugenie wallet, and a Mono Vernis Sunset Blvd, among other items. Three of the LV's had never been used, and were accompanied by receipts from our local LV boutique (Plaza Frontenac, here, in St. Louis). I bought two items. Care to guess which ones??? I hope I'm able to load the photos quickly and correctly, so please be patient and gentle with me (I've seen how some of you turn into pitbulls with slow reveals). LOL

2. Pitbull on board :roflmfao:

Now ... hurry up! :noggin: LOL!

Just kidding!

3. SweetPurple, you're hilarious! Take a guess at which two LV's I bought...

4. Reveal!!

5. Neverfull!

6. What ever happened to foreplay?!

7. Neverfull, Sunset Blvd?:sweatdrop:

8. Ahhh...let's see....hum....maybe.

9. :sleepy:

10. Okay, I'm about to reveal the first item...stay tuned.

11. my guess...neverfull and sunset?

12. I wanna see, I wanna see!

13. #13 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Here's the first item: presenting my Beverly MM!

14. #14 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    Oh, wait. There's something inside of her...what is it?

15. OMG. Awesome pieces! CONGRATS! :tup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.