Professional Pet Photos

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How many people have gotten professional photos taken of their pets? I did with my older Chi when he was a puppy. I just made an appointment for my new little girl. I can't wait.

Here are some of my older dogs photos.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. These outfits are awesome, I can't stop chuckling. He is such a good boy.

4. How darling! I have considered it, although I prefer to take blurred action shots with my little digital camera and spend my cash on handbags. :shame:

How did you get your pooch to pose for these photos?

5. That is sooo cute! He is honestly one of the cutest dogs Ive seen, and sooo well behaved!!

I'm getting into pet photography, I've taken a couple of Mariah so far, but just outside...I havent dressed her up yet.

I've gotten a couple backdrops, and working on studio equipment(that stuff is EXPENSIVE! lol). Here is one that I took, it was the first day I got my new camera, so its not THAT great, but I think its the best because I just love her lol.

[​IMG]

6. Wow your dog is good at posing! Getting animal to stay that still is amazing!

7. I've yet to get them done, but my cat did take a pic with santa!

8. Very cute!!!

9. Awwww those are so precious!!!!:love: The santa one and the radio flyer one are my favorites!!!

10. I would love to take my college graduation pics with my puggies.

11. No way! That pic of Mariah is gorgeous, very professional!
    I think I might take my pooch to get some done while he's still little. I think it would take me a while to get together the proper equipment (and skills) to do it before he's older :biggrin:

12. When Carmen was a baby, we had her pics taken at the camera studio in the mall! So cute!!

13. awwww, those pictures are hilariously CUTE!!!! love the outfits!

please post your little girl's photos when you get them! :smile:!

14. I forgot to ask, when is the appointment for the other little one? I cant wait to see the pictures!

15. I am doing it Sunday April 27. I won't get the photos back for a week after that. I will for sure post them. The only problem is I don't have a scanner and I don't know if I get them on a disc.