Professional authenticators accepted by bonanza?

LVLV

Jun 30, 2008
There is a thread with a list of professional authenticators known to provide info accepted by paypal and ebay.

Just I want to ask is this accepted also by bonanza???

I sell a bag on bonanza. I am 100% sure that the bag is authentic as I bought it directly from LV boutique. The buyer said that it is fake. I told her that she must prove this and get help from authentic this thread. Anything else that must do?? Any help??

You should write to [email protected] with your question. I am not sure what they require, and the help section is rather vague. From what I read, it sounds like the buyer will be referred to PayPal or Google (depending on how she paid) and will have to follow their rules. Anway, I would ask bonanza directly. Their support team is usually very helpful.

If you bought it directly from LV, do you still have the receipt? If so, send her a copy.
The receipt doesn't prove authenticity.

Has the buyer filed a dispute on Bonz or just emailed you questioning authenticity?

You can post your pictures on the ATLV thread and get opinions from the experts or you can recommend the buyer do it. If you post, don't identify yourself as the seller but just ask about it. Once you post the question, refer the buyer to the post.

The receipt doesn't prove authenticity.

Has the buyer filed a dispute on Bonz or just emailed you questioning authenticity?

You can post your pictures on the ATLV thread and get opinions from the experts or you can recommend the buyer do it. If you post, don't identify yourself as the seller but just ask about it. Once you post the question, refer the buyer to the post.
Thanx for your replies.
I dont have the receipt.
She had open a dispute on bonanzle but nobody from them contact me. I will try wit ATLV.

Hmm if buyer says that they're fake, can't she get Carol Diva to prove that they are? PP accepts this as evidence but that is on Evilbay, not the Bonz. No so sure. You should call PP. They might help out more than you think, OP.

Thank you all for your help!! I have sent her the guidelines how to prove the authenticity of a bag(found them on ebay by fashionphile) and she never reply back. Hopefully she understands that the bag is authentic...:smile: