Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

Elliespurse, could you please take a look at this extensively preloved PS1?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PROENZA-SC...635416?hash=item4698e1a518:g:iYMAAOSw0h1dHgLY
My question is about the lining. The bag seems to be a transitional piece from 2013 when they changed the leather tag but not the hardware. But the lining is all black. Did some of PS1's from that period come with black lining?
The black paint hw had been replaced by gunmetal hw before 2013 for the regular black leather PS1. Barneys and perhaps Opening Ceremony had black paint hw PS1:s as super exclusive editions around 2013, I think it had the plain lining as the regular bags had changed lining to triangle print. The first texture leather PS11 from 2012 also had plain lining.

Reactions: IntheOcean
The black paint hw had been replaced by gunmetal hw before 2013 for the regular black leather PS1. Barneys and perhaps Opening Ceremony had black paint hw PS1:s as super exclusive editions around 2013, I think it had the plain lining as the regular bags had changed lining to triangle print. The first texture leather PS11 from 2012 also had plain lining.
Thank you! I just realized I posted in the wrong thread, sorry :sad:

Reactions: Elliespurse
For those in NYC, 260 Sample Sale is running the Proenza Schouler sample sale right now (November 12-17, 2019). Prices are on 260's Instagram account, but bags are 70-80% off. I just bought a Navy PS1 Large for $645.
They also have clothing, shoes, and accessories.

I posted this in another part of the forum but right now 260 Sample Sale is running the Proenza Schouler sample sale. Bags are 70-80% off (they aren't samples, they are new). The sale runs until November 17.

Reactions: IntheOcean