Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

Finally recieved PS1 Tiny Orange from Farfetch:biggrin: Paid $435 with ****** cashback very good deal.
Second ps1 for me since I loved my first one :heart:
Can't wait for the next end of year sale:panic:
Fabulous colour! Congratulations!

PS put out more stuff on the website sale today. The sale prices are MAD! I had to be quite stern with myself not to buy a black small Hava, because I really like them :amuse:

Reactions: prattedu
Hi prattedu, this is a beautiful color! thinking of getting one myself in the medium size. It looks more reddish than orange in your picture, would you say that's accurate?

I would say its def more reddish than website picture but still has orange under tone! Maybe coral than orange?? I took the picture with iphone 7plus during daytime:smile: Hope this can help you!

Attachments

• CAB57224-026A-46E9-A812-9913A9C77991.jpeg
    CAB57224-026A-46E9-A812-9913A9C77991.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 455
I would say its def more reddish than website picture but still has orange under tone! Maybe coral than orange?? I took the picture with iphone 7plus during daytime:smile: Hope this can help you!

Thanks for posting, the bag looks great on you!! Beautiful color. I decided it might be a little too much in the medium size though...ended up getting something totally different, a small black studded Hava satchel :biggrin: