Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

THe sales is up now on the website, I wonder if i should wait for the sales on bag to get deeper or get my color now.... Last year I waited and all the colors i wanted was gone, but it's on 30% now on the ps1. What do you guys all think i should do? Advice?

THe sales is up now on the website, I wonder if i should wait for the sales on bag to get deeper or get my color now.... Last year I waited and all the colors i wanted was gone, but it's on 30% now on the ps1. What do you guys all think i should do? Advice?

30% off seems weak in comparison to previous sales. I'm used to 50% off on the PS1 so it's tough to pay more. I'd probably wait unless it is an absolute can't live without type color that you don't think will be repeated soon.

Reactions: maggievnlove
I don’t know if this is a glitch, but a few items are now 30% off 30%. I just purchased a PS1 Oxblood Mini for $436, even though it’s listed as $623. If you go in to the item itself the price changes!

It only seems to be the case for a few ones though. Thankfully the Oxblood was the one I’d been eyeing for a while, can’t wait for it to arrive!

Reactions: youngster
Thanks! I got irritated with PS because they didn’t start with a deeper discount. The one time I was ready to buy, was the one time they didn’t do it. Oh well, I have s purse from another brand on the way. Maybe next time.