Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

I nabbed the ps1 medium in saddle for 50% off from the PS website sales page a few weeks ago. I've been eyeing that bag and color for two years! So glad I got a brand new one for an excellent price. I had also been stalking this combo on preowned sites but never bit the bullet. So happy. I have many fancy bags but the ps1 is my absolute favorite. I also have a black ps1 pouch. Great quality, understated.

I'm so happy with my finds in a shop, where they sold the medium PS1 in different colors and also in suede for 599€ (from 1550€)! I got one in a great blue shade, and after completely falling in love with it (it was my first PS), I bought another one in a beautiful light cream suede one week later. So happy with these beauties!

It's that time of year again! :yahoo:
I was contacted by Louis Ortega at the Madison Avenue store today. He stated that "...we just broke sale. I wanted to take the opportunity to reach out about you maybe coming by and having a look and putting aside some of your most coveted pieces." He was kind enough to send a pic of the sale handbags that his store has to offer.

Louis can be reached at:
[email protected]
822 Madison Avenue New York NY 10065
Tel +1 212 585 3200 Fax +1 212 585 3700

ps17 1.jpg ps17 2.jpg ps17 3.jpg ps17 4.jpg ps17 5.jpg ps17 6.jpg ps17 7.jpg ps17 8.jpg

Hello proenza experts :smile:
I never own proenza before and looking to buy ps1 tiny peacock soon:coolio: Right now there on sale for 50% but it will go down to 60%? I believe there was 60% sale last july and I missed it:crybaby: any ideas? Should I wait for lil more or just buy right now lol:panic:
Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Bought a PS1 large at the sale (literally I bought it while the sale was saying 50% off and next hour they updated to 65% lol, but the PS1 large is still at only 50%). It just got shipped :biggrin: cannot wait, my first PS!