Proenza Schouler PS1 or Philip lim Pashli

princepanni

Nov 22, 2013
Hi, everyone, I have a really hard time to decide btw 2 bags. both are large size.
I would like a bag that I can carry to school (college above).
Which one would you recommend, and if you can give me reasons, that will be awesome!

Proenza Schouler PS1 yellow large
$_57.JPG

Philip lim pashli crimson large
502714413_product_1.jpg

Thank!!

I have PS1 but a pashli is in my top 5 wishlist. on any day I would say go for PS1 but I don't think this colour just suits the bag,too bright. on the other hand that colour of pashli is just to die for ! Follow your guts,both bags are great as someone who has used PS1 to college,I can confirm that it is really durable and college bags don't really intend to stay alive in my hands lol :biggrin:

P.s. where did you find that colour of pashli ?! I really want one !

I have PS1 but a pashli is in my top 5 wishlist. on any day I would say go for PS1 but I don't think this colour just suits the bag,too bright. on the other hand that colour of pashli is just to die for ! Follow your guts,both bags are great as someone who has used PS1 to college,I can confirm that it is really durable and college bags don't really intend to stay alive in my hands lol :biggrin:

P.s. where did you find that colour of pashli ?! I really want one !
Hi, thank you so much for your response
I found the crimson large from a ebay seller at reasonable price. I am sure it is a sold out color so far.
Will PS1 be slouchy after putting moderate heavy things for a while?

Hi, thank you so much for your response
I found the crimson large from a ebay seller at reasonable price. I am sure it is a sold out color so far.
Will PS1 be slouchy after putting moderate heavy things for a while?

Ahh fair enough :') honestly PS1 medium is not really big,I only could fit 2 books and a 100 sheet notebook in it besides my pencil case and essential and after a year of college it is like new :smile: but Pashli is quite large,I would say twice as PS1 so if you intend to put a lot of things I would say go for Pashli but I've heard that the bag is heavy itself so take a note of that :smile: