Proenza schouler ps1 knot

Dear all,

I have a question. I bought a Ps1 large black leather bag at a consignment store yesterday, but the knot is removed and I know this might sound quite stupid but can someone explain to me how to make the knot again?

Thank you all so much in advance!

I'll repost here for reference to retying the knot,

--

It's the longest strap that had the knot, just fold it in the middle and loop it round it self..
attachment.php

Thanks PixieJenna!
It is an odd angle to wear crossbody, but still possible. I wish the strap was at leat two inches longer. I am 5'6. It hits me right by the lower ribs/waist. My Balenciaga Town hits me below my hip.

I bought my PS1 thinking I would wear it crossbody, but then tried it with the knot as a shoulder bag and wear it this way instead. It sits in the perfect spot just under your arm and allows for easy access, and still leaves your hands free.

Won't the knot ruin the strap though? I know PS were even the ones who gave the idea of doing this but it just seems unbelievable that it won't affect the strap in some way (wrinkling, cracking, etc) -- though if I owned one I would indeed carry it this way as well.

Won't the knot ruin the strap though? I know PS were even the ones who gave the idea of doing this but it just seems unbelievable that it won't affect the strap in some way (wrinkling, cracking, etc) -- though if I owned one I would indeed carry it this way as well.

I usually carries my PS1:s with the knot and I've had no problems so far. I'm not sure about frequently changing from carrying with and without knot though. It could be ok if the knot is done loosely and not tighten too much..