Proenza Schouler PS1 ~ Keep All bag

Agreed :cool: I really am so surprised how quickly this bag broke in. Even better, my BF loves PS bags so it makes it more justifiable for buying them :smile: (he hates LV, Chanel, Balenciaga, and the list goes on hahaha)

Awww that's cute. My fiance prefers my Bal bags the best...he calls it the bags with the buttons because of the G21 hardware.

I think I want another Keep All. I have it in black, which I bought when it first came out for $1150...those were the days lol. I would maybe want it in Smoke, but is that color hard to find in this style now? I never see it much anymore.

Here is the newest addition to my collection. It is a Midnight SKA from HG Bags (it does seem to have a different lining, which i think has been mentioned about newer PS bags). I'm so happy with it!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374868328.357255.jpg

sorry for late reply. Hardly login to TPF now. The color is purple rain.

D9DC8734-9291-4B7B-B98F-20EEF6530323-3878-00000345A259B00E_zps978f1b49.jpg
wow this bag and color is TDF!!! Do they still sell this color or was it a LE?

Hello, everyone! I am new to PurseForum, though I have been stalking it for a while. I didn't think I would ever post anything on here. Instead, I just love reading about everyone else's experiences. Well, that all changed when I got my first Proenza Schouler bag in the mail TODAY! It is the SKA in saddle. I could not be more in LOVE!

It is the most gorgeous bag. The leather is so soft and is already so squishy (for lack of a better word). It is everything I was hoping for and more :smile: It is the perfect size with the perfect color. If you couldn't tell, it made me so HAPPY!

I did take a chance by ordering the bag from the actual PS website (since they don't take returns), but they were the only ones that were offering the saddle color. I don't regret it at all. The bag came with the black dustbag, which I have read is the old dustbag color. Also, the lining of the bag is like a lot of the pics of the older bags. I like that it came with these features, since I really am not fond of the new one.

Anyway, without further ado, here is a pic of my new SKA :smile:

Attachments

• PS.jpg
    PS.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 751
  • PS2.jpg
    PS2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 751
  • PS3.jpg
    PS3.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 750
I love SKA! In fact, it has became my daily bag,replacing my balenciaga city. It's very light and rainproof, well sort of, no water stain after being hit by london shower. Here it is in action =)
(Accompanied by my pocketbac Mr.Frankenstein)

Attachments

• 1378115347145.jpg
    1378115347145.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 719
I do love the look of this bag, my only fear is that the flap would get on my nerves with the shorter handles...

Does anybody find the bag fiddly with the flap, straps and handles?