Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

Thank you! I received my bag last night and it is even better looking in person! Unfortunately, there's an issue with the flap/closure being crooked so I reached out to customer service to see if they can exchange it for a new one.
Oh no, that’s unfortunate. Is it a defect with the hardware? I hope they are able to send you a good one.

Oh no, that’s unfortunate. Is it a defect with the hardware? I hope they are able to send you a good one.

Thanks! Yes, the tab hardware is slightly askew so the flap looks crooked when closed. Not sure how well it shows up on camera, but here's what it looks like:

IMG_3483 3.JPG

That's a shame, I hope PS will send a replacement promptly.

Thank you, the PS cs advisor I spoke to seemed very understanding, although he did warn there might be some delay in a resolution due to the holidays. Hoping I'll be able to exchange it before the orion blue sells out.

Thanks! Yes, the tab hardware is slightly askew so the flap looks crooked when closed. Not sure how well it shows up on camera, but here's what it looks like:

View attachment 5279957

Thank you, the PS cs advisor I spoke to seemed very understanding, although he did warn there might be some delay in a resolution due to the holidays. Hoping I'll be able to exchange it before the orion blue sells out.
Oh, that is really crooked! :shocked:

Reactions: behindtheseams

View attachment 5279957

It’s crooked for sure. I hope you get a replacement.

It’s crooked for sure. I hope you get a replacement.
I have an update after several exchanges with PS customer service! The representative I spoke to was super sweet and understanding. He informed me that they don't do exchanges but I could return the bag for a full refund. Unfortunately, the return kept stalling because PS home office was completely unresponsive and they need to issue final approval before the return process can begin. Finally, after more than 3 weeks of waiting and a couple of phone calls later, I have an approved return. DHL is scheduled to pick up the package tomorrow, where it will then be shipped back to Italy and then processed. All told, I think this process will take over a month--yikes! Not great considering this was a Christmas present. I saw the PS sale has been extended, but this entire process has me feeling a bit wary of buying anything else in case there's an issue.

I have an update after several exchanges with PS customer service! The representative I spoke to was super sweet and understanding. He informed me that they don't do exchanges but I could return the bag for a full refund. Unfortunately, the return kept stalling because PS home office was completely unresponsive and they need to issue final approval before the return process can begin. Finally, after more than 3 weeks of waiting and a couple of phone calls later, I have an approved return. DHL is scheduled to pick up the package tomorrow, where it will then be shipped back to Italy and then processed. All told, I think this process will take over a month--yikes! Not great considering this was a Christmas present. I saw the PS sale has been extended, but this entire process has me feeling a bit wary of buying anything else in case there's an issue.
I'm glad you at least got the money back, but that level of CS is just unacceptable for a luxury brand. :nogood:

I'm sorry about your experience. That's pretty frustrating. Having this happen during the holidays does not help as well. It's good that you were able to get a refund.

I had an issue a couple years back or so but it was with the dust bag being too small. There was so much back and forth just for a dust bag that actually fits the bag. They keep sending the wrong size dust bag. Eventually, they sent the correct size which I appreciated. I thought I was done with PS. Surprisingly, without me asking, they decided to give me a refund for the bag itself. This helped me get over the whole situation.

They added more items to the sale and the prices are amazing! I said I was not getting anything but it did not work. I totally understand your hesitation after everything. I hope you get the refund sooner.

I'm sorry about your experience. That's pretty frustrating. Having this happen during the holidays does not help as well. It's good that you were able to get a refund.

I had an issue a couple years back or so but it was with the dust bag being too small. There was so much back and forth just for a dust bag that actually fits the bag. They keep sending the wrong size dust bag. Eventually, they sent the correct size which I appreciated. I thought I was done with PS. Surprisingly, without me asking, they decided to give me a refund for the bag itself. This helped me get over the whole situation.

They added more items to the sale and the prices are amazing! I said I was not getting anything but it did not work. I totally understand your hesitation after everything. I hope you get the refund sooner.

I'm glad that PS refunded the money to you, that must have been a very nice surprise! Yes, I keep browsing the sale; the Tiny PS1 bags have caught my eye, but I really had my heart set on the Orion Blue colorway. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm glad you at least got the money back, but that level of CS is just unacceptable for a luxury brand. :nogood:

Thank you! I suspect staffing issues plus the holidays may have held things up a bit. Still, it's very surprising for a high-end brand.