Proenza Schouler ONLINE Today!! Lux Wallets & Accessories

Here is a picture of the brown wallet, as well as the purple one when opened.
It is lined in jacquard, and comes with matching tissue paper to wrap the box in.

Attachments

• proenza schouler ps1 wallet moro brown 007.jpg
    proenza schouler ps1 wallet moro brown 007.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 408
  • proenza schouler wallet ps1 blackberry (4).JPG
    proenza schouler wallet ps1 blackberry (4).JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 492
I just ordered the hot pink one today. I was a little disappointed to find out that there are no credit card slots inside, since they are calling it a wallet, but for the price I can't complain! :smile:

^^me too but once I got mine, I think you would be safe putting cards in there. It closes with a snap and it's pretty secure. That being said, I'm using my for my iPod and headphones. I love it.:tup:

These are pics from the iphone, which easily fit inside. I carry cards in my LV Pocket Organizer, and unfolded cash fit fine in both pockets. I usually have a lipstick and my tiny ipod and took a few pics so everyone could see scale at least. Their PS1 clutches measure at 11", where these small Lux pieces are 7". I could easily fit my iphone inside with the LV Wallet and lipstick. It still did up, and no way was anything going to fall out. Not overly bulky where it would stretch the leather or take away from the look. You could easily put a phone in the back flap if you wished.

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Below is my blue stuffed with my husband's iphone, my ipod, lippie and LV wallet.
IMG_0998.jpg

What I usually carry daily.
IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Pic of the back pocket.
IMG_0999.jpg

Hope this helps! Really lovely little buys that will not break the bank.