Proenza Schouler NYC sample sale

MicahV

Nov 16, 2017
I endured the snow day today just to get into the sample sale on the first day... they had a bunch of bags and shoes but it was crazy! Some girls were buying 5-6 bags at a time and they had to change the rule to only 1 bag at a time and then you have to go back to the line again - which I think was fair... anyways, they also had clothes and shoes but I was there for the bags and specially ps1, I Love this style, it fits me and my lifestyle so much... so I decided to just get ps1... I’m going to try this Friday again after work to see if they have anything left, maybe I’ll geab a Hava or a ps11 or some other styles... here are my haul today! A black printed leather medium, luxe fringe maroon medium and a tiny in red (not sure of the official name)
B0611122-D707-48FA-B989-261AC2F1F346.jpeg

I endured the snow day today just to get into the sample sale on the first day... they had a bunch of bags and shoes but it was crazy! Some girls were buying 5-6 bags at a time and they had to change the rule to only 1 bag at a time and then you have to go back to the line again - which I think was fair... anyways, they also had clothes and shoes but I was there for the bags and specially ps1, I Love this style, it fits me and my lifestyle so much... so I decided to just get ps1... I’m going to try this Friday again after work to see if they have anything left, maybe I’ll geab a Hava or a ps11 or some other styles... here are my haul today! A black printed leather medium, luxe fringe maroon medium and a tiny in red (not sure of the official name)
View attachment 4009644
Congrats--great scores!

I was there this morning too. Arrived at around 9:30AM and got in around 10:15AM. I was able to get my Hex bag which has been on my wishlist in forever. I'm so in love with this bag right now. Can't wait for the snow to go away so I can use it.

Attachments

• IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    247.1 KB · Views: 529
View attachment 4009644
Wow omgosh, you got so lucky getting your hands on these babies! I love them all!

I have braved the snowstorm and made it to the sale as well. I got there at 2pm and the very few ps1 that the staff would put out on the table was constantly getting scooped up real fast.

In addition to the bags, there was clothes, shoes, key chains, bracelets as well.

I have braved the snowstorm and made it to the sale as well. I got there at 2pm and the very few ps1 that the staff would put out on the table was constantly getting scooped up real fast.

In addition to the bags, there was clothes, shoes, key chains, bracelets as well.
Was there still a lot of bags? We’re they doing one bag per person as well?

Awesome coat!!!

Yeah, it was annoying coz the first batch of girls were like buying 5-7 at a time and sometimes more than that.. then they decided to place the new policy which should have been done in the beginning. Although, 1 Bag per turn is ehh as well coz there’s some people who only wants to get 2 bags and be done with it but then they have to go back in line to get the last one. I went back and forth in the line to get those bags...

Any intel on if there are still any bags left?

I’m planning to go back over the weekend and a friend wants me to find her something. I’m more interested in the shoes and RTW. Hoping hard for markdowns!

Awesome coat!!!

Yeah, it was annoying coz the first batch of girls were like buying 5-7 at a time and sometimes more than that.. then they decided to place the new policy which should have been done in the beginning. Although, 1 Bag per turn is ehh as well coz there’s some people who only wants to get 2 bags and be done with it but then they have to go back in line to get the last one. I went back and forth in the line to get those bags...

Thanks! And yeah I don’t understand why they didn’t Institute that rule from the beginning. It seems so logical. The line would work better if they were more particular about how long someone spent looking at them. The staff were very clearly annoyed by indecisive people (like me lol)