Proenza Schouler Curl Clutch and Curl Chain Clutch

Annie J

Sep 24, 2017
I recently bought a medium Curl, white with the red and black stone clasp, no chain. It’s beautiful and I love it. On first use everything fell out as I got out of a cab because the magnetic clasp didn’t hold! Has anyone else had this problem?

Reactions: Rikilove10

Rikilove10

Aug 30, 2015
I recently bought a medium Curl, white with the red and black stone clasp, no chain. It’s beautiful and I love it. On first use everything fell out as I got out of a cab because the magnetic clasp didn’t hold! Has anyone else had this problem?
I just purchased this bag, so, after it arrives I will let you know how the well the magnetic clasp holds. :smile:

Annie J

Sep 24, 2017
I just purchased this bag, so, after it arrives I will let you know how the well the magnetic clasp holds. :smile:

Hi @Rikilove10!

I’m afraid I only just saw your kind reply! So sorry to have apparently ignored you!

Although my post was a fair while back I still have the clutch and still want to resolve the issue. How did you get on with yours? I’m considering taking mine to Proenza Schouler in NYC for attention and hopefully a new magnet, but I just read a thread where someone was less than happy with a warranty repair there. What to do? :confused1: The clutch is beautiful but not entirely usable as things stand!