Products you've decided not to buy

Another blush if I haven't used up the one I am currently using. They all start to look the same on you after a while so it's a waste of money to have more than one at a time in my opinion.

Hmmm... I guess the main thing that I no longer buy is non neutral eyeshadows. When I first got into makeup I bought really cool/vibrant colors (think MUFE #92) and I just don't use them. I am definitely a neutral/smoky eye girl. Every now and then I will do an olive or mauve look, but it's always subdued.

I won't buy foundation, because I feel like I'm being smothered :biggrin: or brow filler for that matter.

To the ladies who don't like BB creams; the American ones seem to be a lot more 'gimmicky' than the Korean/Japanese ones. It's harder to find dark shades, and you still have to find your brand like any other product, but the formulas seem to be way more...developed and balanced? Probably it's nothing you haven't heard, but my 2 cents :smile: I've never used a CC cream, though.

Maybe... BB cream. I've only used Korean brands. I liked when I applied in the morning but they didn't last long. I also felt a bit heavy. It's funny but I feel thin layer of foundation is lighter than BB cream and coverage is much better. Sometimes I use Chanel CC cream. I really like its semi-matte finish and it last all day.

Also blue and green eyeshadow. They are so gorgeous on other people but no matter how I try, I look ridiculous.

Last edited:
Some MAC products are not worth purchasing again for example their foundation. Chanel Bronzer in the compact made my complexion look orange instead of a golden tan. Hourglass mascara dried out too quickly. NARS lipgloss hate the scent.

Hmmm... I guess the main thing that I no longer buy is non neutral eyeshadows. When I first got into makeup I bought really cool/vibrant colors (think MUFE #92) and I just don't use them. I am definitely a neutral/smoky eye girl. Every now and then I will do an olive or mauve look, but it's always subdued.

This. All I wear is neutrals 90% of the time, with the exception of colourful liner occasionally on the lower lashline.