Products to use for contouring & tips

I'm kinda obsessed with contouring. My favorites are Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity 2, I'm very light with yellow undertones (Guerlain foundation 31) and Chanel Sculpting Veil Notorious.
What is yours? Do you ladies still contour?

I am not massive on contouring but I use Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow sheer powder in No 25 to sharpen my cheekbones before applying blush. The powder is about shade darker than my skin (No 20) and is great for adding definition without looking too obvious.

For my everyday look I really like the Bahama Mama bronzer from theBalm. It's warm enough to be used as a bronzer, but also cold enough to be used for contouring. When I'm going out I prefer the L.A. Girl Pro Concealer in the color 'toast' as a base and then the Kat von D Shade and Light contour palette on top of it.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-15_0-11-12.png
    upload_2018-6-15_0-11-12.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 55
Just got the Rimmel Kate sculpting palette in 02 Coral. The highlighter and contour are pretty close to Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Bronze&Glow and I've actually gotten excited about doing a light contour for work days since finding this 10 € find.