Product to tame wavy, frizzy hair

a very small dab of Frederic Fekkai glossing creme might work. It does for a lot of people. The secret is that you use a VERY SMALL amount. If you use too much, things don't work out so well.

It sounds like my hair too. I have tight spiral curls underneath at the neck but the top is not nearly as curly, it's more big thick frizzy wavy curly, that's the only words I can think of.

I use a wide comb in the shower with conditioner to comb it out straight, spray on Dream Curls while its towel dried and still straight and let it curl up. No touching it while it's drying or after it's dry. It stays pretty well. If you use too much it gets crunchy.

I have the same type if hair it sounds like and I have also been looking for the perfect solution. Some days I just want to wash put on a little product and go.
So if you find the solution, please share!

This sounds exactly like my hair type before I started doing the Japanese Straighten product which right now I am stopping until my hair recovers. The best thing I found to use is Keratase hair shampoo and conditioner.
My best secret to help with frizz is not to brush the hair. I brush my hair only before I go into the shower and use a wide tooth comb to take out knots in the shower. When I get out of the shower I use a leave-in conditoner Infusium or Mask by Keratase. And I dry my hair by wearing it in a pony tail using a soft bonnet hair dryer. I also only wash my hair twice a week. I find that the longer I don't wash my hair the nicer the waves look.

I've had good results with Biosilk Silk therapy. You use a tiny amount all over when your hair is wet. It leaves a nice silky (not oily) healthy/natural shine and tames the ends - no frizzies.

I have wavy and curly, highlighted hair which I flatiron almost daily. I too love Fekkai glossing creme but agree that just a tad too much is disastrous.

I recommend T3's BOOST: heat seeking liquid iron booster. i was skeptical at $28 for a teeny ounce tube but let me tell you this stuff packs a punch. Just a little goes a long way in damp-dry hair when smoothing, and it rocks in wet hair to just let dry naturally in waves.

I like philosophy curly head. Its a clear defrizzer made from dimethicone/dimethicol, commonly used in those kinds pf products. If used sparingly I find it gives me a really nice shine.

one thing I found which sounds obvious but I wasn't doing, is put the product on, then brush in down. I was just smoothing w/hands and it wasn't doing a thing. Today, I put gel, then brushed, top part only and viola - nice and smooth. Not sure if it will stay that way though

I'm also a fan of the Fekkai glossing cream. It also comes in a travel size bottle if you want to try it out. Just a pea size does the trick for frizz in my hair. It does shine however, but it truly is a natural shine that doesn't look greasy.

I will try the Fekkai Glossing Creme I guess, I was hoping there was some great option that everyone would rave about!

I bought Fekkai luscious curls and it made my hair way curlier and greasy which is not what I was going for. I had to wash my hair a second time yesterday to get rid of it.

I also bought some Fekkai anti frizz spray from their summer line, I will report back when I try it, but it will probably not work either.

As far as my ends goes, my hair isn't dry at all and I get it cut really frequently so that I don't get split ends. It is actually in very good condition, it's just the top layer has a slight frizziness to it when it air dries.

I have a problem with frizzy hair too. Especially in humidity. I use Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid. It's in a small 4 oz. bottle and you use very little. The bottle lasts a long time and it works great!!

A little trick I recently learned.........don't flip your head over and blow dry it. I always have done this but I heard that it's going against the hair shaft and can cause it to frizz up even more.