Product to give my long, wavy hair a finished look

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Title says it all.

I have long, thick, wavy hair that I never style. Shower, comb, bam. But I'm going to be going to a few parties soon and I'd like my hair to look a little more "finished" than usual.

Keep in mind I have never "done" my hair - what products should I get? And, more importantly, what do I do with them? (Nothing too advanced please). :biggrin:

(I need some suggestions I can pick up from a really crappy drugstore that I'll have access to tomorrow, and suggestions for better products when I get to the mall).

P.S. I have some Fekkai hairspray right now... but I have no idea what to do with it. I tried spraying it on my head once and it didn't seem to do much. Yes, I'm this stupid when it comes to hairstyling. :: sigh::

2. do you have frizz?
    i love John Frieda Miracle Curls for my wavy hair, you can get it at the drugstore.

3. I use Garnier Fructis' Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum after I shower by waiting until my hair is almost dry, then using about 1 pump of the serum starting from the ends of my hair up.

This softens my hair and helps contain frizz! Love it!

4. Paul Mitchell Round Trip?