Process of purchasing through SA

ljsandov

Aug 20, 2020
I'm currently in search of a Palm Springs Mini and have been stalking the website constantly. I've been looking for a couple of weeks but no luck. So I decided to reach out to a couple of SA's on Instagram and I've been texting with one who said she can order the bag for me and send me a link to pay. Is this a normal procedure when ordering a bag through an SA? I've only purchased 1 other Louis bag and it was in store so I'm completely new to this. Thanks!

I'm currently in search of a Palm Springs Mini and have been stalking the website constantly. I've been looking for a couple of weeks but no luck. So I decided to reach out to a couple of SA's on Instagram and I've been texting with one who said she can order the bag for me and send me a link to pay. Is this a normal procedure when ordering a bag through an SA? I've only purchased 1 other Louis bag and it was in store so I'm completely new to this. Thanks!
Yes, it is normal as many CAs are now working half in the store and half from home. They cannot take your credit card over the phone while working at home for security reasons.

Yes, it is normal as many CAs are now working half in the store and half from home. They cannot take your credit card over the phone while working at home for security reasons.

Oh I see, i was worried it wasn't legit. But it seems this might be the only way to get my hands on the bag. Thank you so much!

I think they are doing this now because of the current situation with COVID-19. They have limited staffs in store and shopping is by appointment only while some stores are still close. You should get an official email from Louis Vuitton store with URL link to view your invoice and make payment. You will also get a copy of the receipt in the email afterward.

Yes, this is legit. The link is known as mpaynow. I have bought a couple of bags through WhatsApp order via my SA. I also found my SA via Instagram.

Do you have to be in 90 days purchased with over 1 year profile with them?
I had not order from them 10 years ago. Just now got back.

Do you have to be in 90 days purchased with over 1 year profile with them?
I had not order from them 10 years ago. Just now got back.
If you have not purchased anything from LV stores/online in 10 years, you will need to purchase in the store as they probably won't allow you to by phone/online. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

If you have not purchased anything from LV stores/online in 10 years, you will need to purchase in the store as they probably won't allow you to by phone/online. I apologize if I misunderstood you.
I just purchased city steamer mini from website and received it already, 2 days ago.
Do I qualified to order by phone or receive the link to purchase?
I want the dauphine mm in mono reverse
Thanks