Procedure for Chanel repair/refurbish

MissCroissant

Apr 2, 2017
I bought my Chanel bag during holidays in France and there's no Chanel in the country where I live.

I want to send it for repair and refurbishment however I'm wondering what is the procedure in this case? Who should I contact and how ? Can I mail it from abroad ?

Thanks a lot

Perhaps try to call the boutique that yoy originally purchase (the numbers are on the receipt) & ask for their advice & if you can ship to them? They previously asked me to send to the nearest boutique if I dont have any in my country, which in the end the bag would be submitted to Paris for repairs.

I got a pretty unfortunate scratch on my jumbo caviar. It’s not the end of the world as I intended for this bag to be a travel and every day bag, so it was only a matter of time. That said, there is some texture to the scratches some of the leather was lifted. Does anyone have experience with Chanel repairs? Mostly, I’m just interested to see if they could get rid of the texture on the scratch so that it was smooth again. Would love to hear anyone else that had a similar experience as I would rather not send the bag away if it cannot be repaired.

296C10C4-7365-41C3-A88E-0E16CCB70A9F.jpeg