Probs with empreinte lumineusse

manditex

Being fabulous
Jan 8, 2010
NYC
Please help! The piping/seams that go around my empreinte lumi pm are cracking. As I picked up my bag today, I felt something sharp, and I looked to see what it was, and it was the leather, or whatever used to seal it, poking out! It is horrible, and happening all around the perimeter of the bag. It is about 6 months old, has not been used every day, and even if it has for the price I paid, it should not be cracking. Does anyone know LV's return/exchange policy? Will they give me a store credit? I have all my receipts and paperwork.

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
i would defintely go back to the LV that you purchased it from and get an exchange/refund! this should NOT be happening!!! :tdown::nogood:

adde

Jan 17, 2011
GMT+8
I had same problem with my Luminese in Flame, like Glamourdoll.. I got full store credit and picked citadine few days ago.

manditex

Being fabulous
Jan 8, 2010
NYC
omg what do you think contributed to this? i was thinking of buying a luminuse next week! :/
I have no idea, but like I said it was NOT used every day and I take care of all my bags. I just don't think it was made properly.