Problems with Urban Decay Primer Professional size tube?

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Forgive me if this has been discussed. Did a search and came up empty.

But I'm so frustrated right now.:pout:I have over half a tube left and this stuff is almost like cement. I have to squeeze with two hands to get just a smidgen out.
I've heard of the tubes bursting open. I'm sure with as hard as I'm squeezing it's only a matter of time of bursting.

So irritating to pay money for now a worthless product. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
I've tried having the tube sit in hot water and that helped temporarily. Now it's harder than ever.

mine is getting harder as well, BUT i actually like it like that. i also dont' have a whole lot left but i think it sticks better to my eyes in this consistency.

oh, and i bought mine right when the bigger size came out so that was MONTHS ago, so yea, if you juts recently bought it you shoudln't be having this problem.

i have the same one, i have probably 70% left and all of a sudden i cant get ANY out anymore, I squeeze as hard as I can and nothing, its also harder when it did come out lately. Im upset with it, why cant UD get this right??

Not that I'm happy about everyone's tubes, but I am glad I'm not the only one. I emailed them last night. If I can get it out of the tube it works just like it should on my eyes. My eye makeup won't budge. But man, you got to work at it.

I've been having the hardening issue with mine as well. I have quite a bit left in it and don't want to waste it, so I just blast the tube for a few seconds with my blow dryer and it softens right up, lol.

I have the sample size that came with the UD Naked Palette, and I've only used it two times (and very sparingly at that) and I'm having a hard time getting what's left out. Although the applicator being at an angle makes for easier application, I find it's impossible to get out of the tube! Any tips? Maybe I'm just taking it out wrong?

Have you ever tried the 2 face shadow insurance product? I got sick of the UD PP issues so i switched and havent looked back - i get an amazing result and you can easily squeeze every last drop out!