Problems with Sweet Clasp?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a diamond Sweet pendant necklace in Feb but notice the clasp keeps sliding to the front. Always have to keep adjusting it. It has never happened to any of my other VCA pendants. Which is why I've noticed it. Especially when I stack the sweet with my vintage. And only have to adjust the sweet.

I've already put in a call to customer service and they said they haven't heard of any issues. Which makes me wonder if there is something wrong with my piece or it is an issue and is part of the 'side effects' of the sweets.

Appreciate any feedback to determine if I need to push for a fix...or let it go!

Thanks everyone!

2. I think that is just the nature of the sweets. All of my sweets will do that as well. The weight of the clasp is heavy compared to the small the weight of the sweet.

3. It is totally normal

4. I have the sweet alhambra necklace. Mine does that, but I wouldn't say frequently. I find myself adjusting it maybe a couple times per day, but I feel like this is the case with all necklaces I own so it never seemed out of the ordinary to me. I don't have the vintage necklace so not sure how it compares to that.

5. Yes, my sweet pg Alhambra clasp moves downward a couple of times a day. I don't worry about it much because I really like the "sweetness" of the necklace! :biggrin: