Problems with Open Dome Satchel

luxurylove25

Jul 31, 2014
This is my first TB I got it in May and it
is now August and I have used it sparingly since I got it. It lost its shape on the corners and the color transfer has been a problem and I don't use jeans or dark colors when I wear this bag on my arm. The handles are starting to peel. I love this bag but I don't think I could trust to buy a TB in the future any advise?

Attachments

• IMAG1389.jpg
    IMAG1389.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 323
This is my first TB I got it in May and it
is now August and I have used it sparingly since I got it. It lost its shape on the corners and the color transfer has been a problem and I don't use jeans or dark colors when I wear this bag on my arm. The handles are starting to peel. I love this bag but I don't think I could trust to buy a TB in the future any advise?
Did you purchase it at a boutique? Either way, TB should stand behind it. They have always been more than accommodating to me. I own several of their bags and I love the quality. I have not seen any of what you're encountering to be honest. I love fall of their leathers to date. I am in the industry so if you have further questions I'll try and help. I would not give up. Where are you located?