Problems with DBTY bracelet clasp?

BigBagLady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I have a sterling DBTY bracelet from Tiffany. I only wore it once a long time ago and it fell off my wrist. The clasp must have undid itself slightly for the bracelet to open. Luckily I saw it happen and found my bracelet lying on the floor. I took it back to the store for them to check out the clasp and they said that it looked fine. I was still worried about losing it so I never wore it again since. Has anyone else also experienced this?

Ive had mine for a few years. Touch wood hasnt happened and I wear it to bed. The shower sometimes. Its the ss one

Sent from my SM-G900I using PurseForum mobile app

I don't have the silver but I have the YG DBTY bracelet and haven't had any problems with the clasp. Maybe when you wore it the first time OP, the clasp wasn't securely around the ring and that's what caused it to fall off. As long as the spring inside the clasp is good, you should be fine. Try wearing it around the house for a couple of days to see how it goes.

Good idea! I will wear it around the house today and see what happens. I might still change my clasp in order to feel less worried in the end. Thanks for your suggestions!

I would take it to Tiffanys and have the repair person look into it for you! I jist had two of my clasps fixed. One on my ss 8mm bead bracelet and one on my DBTY necklace. Neither of mine were new...