Problems with Celine Luggage, how to send in for repair?

hanayo

Oct 21, 2013
I own a couple of celine bags and I am very happy with them. However, I have a couple of issues with my Celine luggage in pebbled leather and I wanted to ask you guys for advice.
A couple of months ago I realized that the glue of the piping broke open and I am completely sure it's a material defect and not my fault. Tbh it didn't bother me too much and - and you all might scream in horror now - I fixed it with glue, it wasn't perfect but a lot better. But recently the piping cracked open some more.
Then a couple of weeks ago, I started to notice a small dent in the leather on the small front pocket. When I stroke over it it feels like the leather came of the sturdy material (it's so hard to explain!) and I felt like if I stroke over it too much the leather might rip. Now this bothers me a lot and I also feel this dent has gotten bigger. I never wear the bag in the rain and always keep it in the dust bag, so I have no idea how this happened.
I want to get the bag exchanged or repaired now but I have no idea where to start. I bought the bag last September in Busan, South Korea at the Celine duty free store. I live in Europe but I don't have a celine store in my country so I have no idea where to go with my bag.
Do you lovely people have any suggestions? I figured before writing to celine and waiting forever for a reply I wanna ask you guys for advice. Please please help me. Its my favorite bag and I've grown really scared to use it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments