Problems contacting Gucci outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have tried to get through to the San Marcos outlet all day, but the phone just rings and rings. Any suggestions before my items sell out?

Thanks.

2. I bet they are super busy with the holiday. Maybe try one of the other outlets? They all have the same sale going on- so maybe one of the other ones have what you are looking for.

3. Be persistent! I had to call 4 times before I got through. The actual order placement took less than 3 minutes, and my new bags are so worth it.

4. I think I have tried at least 20 times to get through, and nobody picks up. I'm so disappointed, but I have one more hour to try.

I e-mailed Marissa, so maybe she'll get back to me, and there's still hope!

5. they might've closed early for the holiday?

6. I think they are extremely busy.. I called 3 times and to 3 different SAs.. but they said they are busy and will call me back .. but they never called me back!!!

7. Does Marissa usually respond to her e-mails? I never got through yesterday, so I will try again today.

I also checked my e-mail, but nothing there either! Spending money was never this difficult before!

8. shouldn't they be closed for sure today since it's a holiday?

i'm trying to call myself, but actually glad i can't reach anyone so i won't spend any money.

what are you planning to get?

9. I went to Cabazon yesterday and they are super busy. The SAs are going to the back to look for merchandise and getting stopped by customers on their way to and from the back. They are answering the phone but it's just way busy.
    The line was consistently 15 people long. Just keep trying! :smile:

10. I tried again today and stilll no luck. I checked my e-mail several times, and no luck there either! I guess it wasn't meant to be.

11. hi all...
    i'm new in here...i'm from Malaysia...i'm looking forward to get bargain in gucci goods...do any of the outlet in U.S. provide online shopping...?i wish someone can help me out...thanks a lot........

12. try posting your questions here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-chat-thread-round-2-a-593322-32.html

These threads may have useful information:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci-reference-library/gucci-faqs-about-sales-and-outlets-455910.html
    http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci-reference-library/gucci-outlets-contact-information-437588.html

The gucci outlets do not have a website that you can order from, but they send out emails with what items they have and then people call on the phone to order items. I think they only ship within the US and Canada though.