Problems again

It died on me about 6 hours ago. Completely could not access the site or report the issue.

About one hour ago, I could get into the forum list but the links were not working, and the server would repeatedly time out on me.

This also happened on 31 March but I didn't see anyone report it so I thought it was just me.

Reactions: OogleAtLuxury
It died on me about 6 hours ago. Completely could not access the site or report the issue.

About one hour ago, I could get into the forum list but the links were not working, and the server would repeatedly time out on me.

This also happened on 31 March but I didn't see anyone report it so I thought it was just me.
Same here.

@Vlad I had 503 error for about 3 hours and only managed to access the website about an hour ago. Ran a check but it said tpf was up and the problem was peculiar to me. I am in Singapore. Another tpfer, based in US, had 501 error.

Reactions: OogleAtLuxury
For several days I have been unable to quote a message, it gives an error code. I did find a work around, by “quoting” the message instead, but I just wanted to let you know in case others were having this problem.

For several days I have been unable to quote a message, it gives an error code. I did find a work around, by “quoting” the message instead, but I just wanted to let you know in case others were having this problem.
I'm not having trouble with that. . . did you do the usual, clearing cache/reboot?