problem with uploading posts

Nov 14, 2011
so far I can only upload posts that are very short. Every time I try to upload a longer post, or quote somebody, my browser tells me there´s a connection problem. What could be the cause of this?

Thanks for your help!

Vlad, yes. I even had to switch to IE...no issues posting text there...but issues uploading pictures on there, as well. So, basically issues on both browsers for me.

Btw-this pops up when I try to upload a picture on IE:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies, and relog into the forums.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

On Firefox it just loads & freezes up..don't even get an error like this.

Btw-this pops up when I try to upload a picture on IE:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies, and relog into the forums.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

On Firefox it just loads & freezes up..don't even get an error like this.

The security token bit happens on some browsers, unclear why. Try to clear all cache and cookies and relog back in.

Are your browsers updated to the latest versions? Firefox is on version 8 now.

When you say "cannot post and load photos", what does the browser do instead? Does it take too long to respond? Show some sort of error?

On safari, the upload box says "uploading files, please wait" then it goes into blank screen. For post, when i hit submit, it goes into black screen, im running on the latest version of OS lion. On firefox latest version, it was taking very long to upload photos and it stopped responding after a while.
For ipad app, same issue, no response.. all my photos are below 150kb and in jpg. I have upload photos successfully before so not sure whats wrong...

I'm on the latest version of Firefox. I can only post messages without quoting posts. I can't format the posts, nor hotlink to Flickr. Sometimes when I hit "post message" it directs to a blank page... and stays there.

Logging out and back in, removing cookies, nothing helps.

Help!

I'm on the latest version of Firefox. I can only post messages without quoting posts. I can't format the posts, nor hotlink to Flickr. Sometimes when I hit "post message" it directs to a blank page... and stays there.

Logging out and back in, removing cookies, nothing helps.

Help!

Can you navigate the forums normally?