problem with uploading posts

Quick reply works with short posts, not at all with advanced. Sometimes i get to the advanced post page, but if I try to post from there it goes to the blank page that never stops loading.

The only browser I have installed on my Dell is Firefox, sorry.

I was unable to PM a few days ago, but it worked on the iPhone app.

Quick reply works with short posts, not at all with advanced. Sometimes i get to the advanced post page, but if I try to post from there it goes to the blank page that never stops loading.

The only browser I have installed on my Dell is Firefox, sorry.

I was unable to PM a few days ago, but it worked on the iPhone app.

Can you switch to the Troubleshoot theme in the theme switcher down on the very bottom of this page and see if you get functionality back?

Vlad said:
Can you switch to the Troubleshoot theme in the theme switcher down on the very bottom of this page and see if you get functionality back?

I'm on my iPhone now, gone to bed, computer in slumber mode - and me, not quite.
I'll try the Troubleshoot theme tomorrow and let you know!

Hi Vlad,
I'm posting this message in the Troubleshooting theme.
I tried to quote your last post, was taken to the advanced posting page. Tried to post from there but kept getting: "Your message is too short".
No change as far as text formatting goes, still can't insert Flickr photo URLs - that means the buttons on top of the text area are still not working.

Hi Vlad,
I'm posting this message in the Troubleshooting theme.
I tried to quote your last post, was taken to the advanced posting page. Tried to post from there but kept getting: "Your message is too short".
No change as far as text formatting goes, still can't insert Flickr photo URLs - that means the buttons on top of the text area are still not working.

You can still format text and insert images manually using the tags.

I tweaked some settings on the server end, let me know if that helps.

Still in Troubleshooting theme.

6473095723_b58c80b478_m.jpg

I inserted IMG tags manually around the photo URL and also B tags around Troubleshooting.

Let's see... (Clicking "Post Quick Reply")