Problem with specific Chanel foundation

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I always use MAC, love it. I ran out last week and had no time to get more. DH was going to Brussels and would pick it up. Only his meeting got cxld and being the sweetheart he is, he got me Chanel Lift Lumiére foundation.

Problem: it does not work so well on my skin, it just sinks in, in mere minutes (or so it feels). I know that there are things you can put under it or over it to help this and to avoid pancake face, I'd like your help. What can I do to make it last longer and keep my skin nice and matt for at least a few hours?

PS budgetarry concerns mean buying the MAC anyway is not an option for ten more days.

2. u should always use a good moisturizer and eye cream under it.I use the CHANEL tinted moisturizer in SUNLIT along with Rectifiance eye cream and the new face cream they put out...works great for e..HTH!

3. Try using a primer under it. If you still don't like it, you should return it. For me, Chanel foundation is too expensive to just put aside if you hate it.