Problem with new Tattersall Tote (pics)

The Fall Patchwork Gallery Tote is different too. Some of the patches are different in the web pic than on the actual bag. In this case, though, I think the real version is better.

BTW, I love your tote! I don't think it would bother me that it doesn't have the word Coach on the tattersall print. I actually may like it better without!

That totally sucks they changed it, I love the little COACH all over the bag like the one on the site. But I still think yours is super cute! Im not sure about the laptop, though. I dont think I would feel comfy putting my laptop in that bag because of the straps. If you plan on using it for a laptop bag, I would take it back. But if not, keep it-its really cute.

OK, I think I'm going to make another trip to the mall and at least look at some other bags that maybe I'll like a little better. I think it will always bother me that mine does not look like the one on the website. I'll let y'all know what I do. If I get something else, I'll post pics.

Realize I never put the link to the tote on Coach's website...here it is:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10179&category_id=1191

that's sad that it's not the same as the one on the website, which is cuter with coach being written throughout the plaid. It's still a cute bag, but I agree that it doesn't look substantial enough to carry heavy items around in it

Hey sweetie.

Well..I still think its pretty...but you have to do what you have do.

As far as using it....I use my katy when I head down to visit my aunt and uncle overnight instead of a suitcase. And I've used it as a carryon when flying. I wouldn't use my katy for my laptop...but you know me...I carry smaller bags for work that pretty much hold JUST my laptop!

Well I like many like the Coach.com pic better. Personally, I would be scared to use this bag as a "schelp bag" (carrying books, laptop, etc.) because of the light color.

Good luck with your decision.

Well I love the pattern, but I think I like it the web pic better as well. I'm lookin' for a tote as a church bag: for my scriptures, workbooks, paper/notebooks those twisty crayons & coloring books for the kids to draw on while we are there.

What's the store like in Nashville like?
I'm going to bead to that store this weekend.
I'm about two hours south in Huntsville, AL

Well I love the pattern, but I think I like it the web pic better as well. I'm lookin' for a tote as a church bag: for my scriptures, workbooks, paper/notebooks those twisty crayons & coloring books for the kids to draw on while we are there.

What's the store like in Nashville like?
I'm going to bead to that store this weekend.
I'm about two hours south in Huntsville, AL

Hi Charstar,

The Nashville Coach store is at the Mall at Green Hills. It's a smaller boutique, so they don't always have all the colors and styles but the girls that work there are really sweet. I would say it's worth the drive. We also have an outlet about 20 minutes outside of Nashville in Lebanon, TN.

Hmmm... obviously they don't make it the way they have shown on their website anymore (and they should change their website!!) so if you like this style, then I say keep it.....but if it will bother you, then return it. I like the style. And I kind of like that it doesn't have the gold on the stamp in the front. And personally, I think it's cute that the straps are shorter than usual. Can you get it on your shoulder? I wouldn't be able to, because my arms are bigger.( You'd have to have pretty tiny arms to wear it on the shoulder).

Thanks to everyone for helping me make my decision. I gave myself last week to think about it and I've decided the bag is going back today. I don't think I'll be able to get over the fact that it's not the cute version on the website and I'm just not quite sure what I'd use it for. It does fit over the shoulder, but barely...and I don't think it would be comfortable to carry it that way.

I've been eyeing a signature stripe tote and a couple of bracelets. I'll let y'all know what I come back with. I can assure you I won't leave the store empty handed!!!