problem with my Reissue !!

kuma2006

Apr 23, 2006
I've just realised that the stiches on my Re-isse is loose :crybaby: I don't know what happened there, did i pull too hard on it or it just fell apart......i don't know what to do with it now, since i got a friend to buy this bag overseas and there is no Chanel botiques here....
did anyone's chanel bag has similar problems ? This is the only chanel bag i have, now i've noticed the stiches are much softer than LV ones....maybe i should've been more careful when i use the bag :sad:

Attachments

• 2.55 1.JPG
    2.55 1.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.55 2.JPG
    2.55 2.JPG
    163 KB · Views: 156
Aww, I'm so sorry!! :sad: There are no boutiques within a driving distance? Hmm... I don't know, maybe you could go to a good, reputable leather repair shop? If it gets worse (I hope not!), maybe you will have to mail your bag back to your friend... they can send it off for repairs, and upon completion, send it back to you! Good luck!! :tup:

sorry to hear that too. had the same thing happen to my coco cabas the other day and i wanted to cry since i just bought it 6 weeks ago.

today i just noticed stitching coming undone on the handles where the chain is. so now there's a total of 3 areas where the stitches are out. i started pulling a thread and it unraveled so i tied a knot.

i think maybe you should avoid using the pocket where the stiches are loose ? i think i will avoid using mine from now on.....coz i think its quite easy to pull the stiches out if u forget to be a bit careful when using the space in the first flap....

Call Artbags in NY City. They refurbishi Hermes, LV, Chanel -- high end luxury handbags. I've just sent a hearts chain to be rejuvenated and a 2005 reissue whose lock needs replating. Turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. I will post pics when I get ruff, ruff hearts returned. Unless you are very, very familiar with a leather repair place, I would be very hesitant to go that route. (Artbags has a downloadable repair form. You can call or email them with questions.)