Problem with marble closet on ebay, seller is very rude

Buyers need to return items and when tracking shows delivery to the seller, contact Paypal with the tracking number if the seller refuses to issue the refund. Leave whatever feedback you feel the seller has earned. She cannot withhold a refund because you didn't leave feedback or because you negged her. Item returned = refund

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience, but I recently purchased a Louis Vuitton Monogram Shawl from Marble Closet as well and had a similar experience! In all my communications with the seller, this seller has been short(rude), and unhelpful.

Let me share my experience:
The Shawl was listed as NWT. Upon receiving the item, I found several snags, women's hair, and even a wood chip within the scarf.
I was so upset, I contacted Marble Closet immediately to notify that the item was falsely advertised. She had mentioned that the hair may have been hers from taking pictures of the item for sale (total lie).
I immediately opened up a claim with ebay and the seller offered for me to ship it back (without refund of return shipping). I didn't want to be at a loss in this transaction so I asked for a partial refund (doing research on ebay of what like condition items are selling for).
The seller refused saying that it was a consigned item and it needed to be shipped back to the owner, etc.
Basically, it went back and forth and I finally put my foot down and told the seller that they as a business owner should take full responsibility for the inaccuracy of the listing and that they themselves should work it out with the consignee. However, Marble Closet demanded that I leave positive feedback before they released my refund.

I emailed ebay saying that this was completely absurd as this seller was cheating people then holding their refund hostage if they didnt leave positive feedback. This totally defeats the purpose of leaving positive feedback if no one ever knows the truth about this seller. Ebay never got back to me :cry: and I had to concede in order to get my partial refund (which wasn't even the full amount I had originally asked for).

Any how, my advice to you is to be firm with this seller. Be persistent and don't let Marble Closet bully you.

Best of luck!
The policy is that the buyer pays return shipping. You could have shipped back using the least expensive method but to "concede in order to get my partial refund (which wasn't even the full amount I had originally asked for)" does exactly what you are encouraging others NOT to do!!

Although I am not saying this to be mean, it's buyers who do what you've done that encourage and allow sellers like marblecloset to continue to bully buyers.

When you say you emailed ebay to complain about the seller, I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you used a "report this member" or "report the seller" links to report, those reports go on the member's record and if there are enough complaints that there seems to be a pattern, those members will get NARU'ed.

the seller has 100% pos fb ? has the neg been removed?

I noticed the same thing. It looks like MarbleCloset was able to get OP's neg removed. Likely because she didn't follow through with her SNAD claim. The feedback system on ebay is such a joke nowadays.
The OP closed the case and decided not to return the bag. If the seller appealed to ebay that she offered a refund upon return and the buyer chose not to follow through, she (seller) shouldn't be negged for that.

I don't recall what the feedback said but if there was any mention of "case" or "dispute," that qualifies for feedback removal too.

The OP closed the case and decided not to return the bag. If the seller appealed to ebay that she offered a refund upon return and the buyer chose not to follow through, she (seller) shouldn't be negged for that.

I don't recall what the feedback said but if there was any mention of "case" or "dispute," that qualifies for feedback removal too.

I hear ya. But given the seller's behavior, she deserved a neg regardless of whether or not the case had been closed, resolved, followed through with or whatever. It's as if negs are only allowed to remain if a case was opened and completed. Negs are earned in many ways, and in this case, the seller's neg should have stayed IMO.

I hear ya. But given the seller's behavior, she deserved a neg regardless of whether or not the case had been closed, resolved, followed through with or whatever. It's as if negs are only allowed to remain if a case was opened and completed. Negs are earned in many ways, and in this case, the seller's neg should have stayed IMO.
I don't disagree. What I'm saying is that if the feedback mentioned "case" or "dispute," it's a violation of ebay's feedback policy and eligible for removal if the seller requests it. So even if the seller deserved the neg, it could have been removed if the buyer used disallowed words.

I don't disagree. What I'm saying is that if the feedback mentioned "case" or "dispute," it's a violation of ebay's feedback policy and eligible for removal if the seller requests it. So even if the seller deserved the neg, it could have been removed if the buyer used disallowed words.

Ah, I see what you're saying. It's unfortunate that this isn't more widely known. Even for sellers who have unjustified cases opened against them, they ought to know it can be removed. And in justified instances, buyers should know not to mention it in the first place

She has a consignment store and more than likely tries passing off her used bags as new so she can get more money for them.

Shame. She gives good sellers a bad name.
This. I wish i read this thread before dealing with this seller.

I wanted to get a new bag as a gift for a dear friend and went the ebay route since i couldn't find what i was looking for any where (a few months ago prior to the Chanel price increase so classic stock was low).

The new with tags chanel was obviously used; with no tags; visible scratches.

Seller initially balked at accepting return; then relisted and re-SOLD the bag while it was still in my posession without mentioning any of the problems I documented in pictures.

I did not leave feedback to warn others because i feel terrible leaving negative feedback, but lesson learned.

They've probably done this multiple times.

I did not leave feedback to warn others because i feel terrible leaving negative feedback, but lesson learned.

They've probably done this multiple times.
Again, this is a seller who habitually misrepresents the condition of her items and it's buyers like this who don't leave feedback, thereby victimizing future buyers who otherwise would have been warned.

Hello all,
I have bought a fake Lady Dior from this seller. The wonderful experts in the Dior AT confirmed it was fake, so I contacted seller and told her that I wanted a refund because it was a fake. She denied it was a counterfeit of course, but allowed me to return for a refund. I sent back the bag and just got my refund.
Now I need some good advice to post negative feedback to warn other buyers.
Seller has listed and sold dozen of Lady Dior those past 2/3 weeks with the same pictures and all of them are fakes from my research here in Dior sub forum. And I don't count the ones she has listed/sold before.
I can't believe she could get away with this and I don't know how she does, but it looks like she is able to have negative feedbacks removed very easily from her account? Just last week, I saw one negative that got revised 2 days later as positive and then I saw one negative that got completely removed the next day? There was nothing wrong in the wording of the negative, buyer said something like "very rude seller, horrible experience". And this was from the very few times I looked at her feedbacks, so not sure how many negatives got removed especially after reading this thread, she should have gotten more than the only one negative shown in her account.

Would you please advise me on a correct wording for this negative I want to post? I don't want to risk it being removed. Also, the fact that seller agreed for me to return and refund after receiving the fake back, I am still allowed to post negative feedback against her, am I correct? I feel I should, since I need to warn other buyers so they don't get fooled.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Would you please advise me on a correct wording for this negative I want to post? I don't want to risk it being removed. Also, the fact that seller agreed for me to return and refund after receiving the fake back, I am still allowed to post negative feedback against her, am I correct? I feel I should, since I need to warn other buyers so they don't get fooled.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
"Confirmed counterfeit item returned for refund. Beware of fake Lady Dior."

"Confirmed counterfeit item returned for refund. Beware of fake Lady Dior."

Thank you very much for your input and thank you dearly for all the help in this forum.

I'd like to urge buyers to get their items authenticated, how can I include that.
Just saw that one buyer posted a positive today for the Lady Dior she bought, clearly she did not have it authenticated. They are very good fakes, and if you don't have an expert eye you would think they're the real deal. I had it in my hands and I can't believe how good those fakes are. None other buyers of her Lady Dior have posted feedback.

Thank you very much for your input and thank you dearly for all the help in this forum.

I'd like to urge buyers to get their items authenticated, how can I include that.
Just saw that one buyer posted a positive today for the Lady Dior she bought, clearly she did not have it authenticated. They are very good fakes, and if you don't have an expert eye you would think they're the real deal. I had it in my hands and I can't believe how good those fakes are. None other buyers of her Lady Dior have posted feedback.
That's why it's so important to leave feedback as a warning to others. If buyers bother to check feedback (and many don't), there's no reason for them to hit the back button if they don't see negs.

That's why it's so important to leave feedback as a warning to others. If buyers bother to check feedback (and many don't), there's no reason for them to hit the back button if they don't see negs.
DH says I pay too much attention to feedback, mine included. He says most people don't care about it.

I've been talking to a potential buyer who is considering buying a bag from another seller. The other seller has 3 negatives and 4 neutrals, and at least one fake currently listed.