Problem with Dior Adjustable Strap

Kl1234

Feb 21, 2014
Just recently got the Dior Lily bag. It's gorgeous but the strap seems to be faulty. It's an adjustable strap and it's stuck, I cannot get the leather strap out of the piece that holds it in order to adjust it, I've tried and tried and it won't budge. Also the clasps that connect to the purse seem to be loose like they might detach from the bag. Problem is, I bought this bag new from a reseller. Does anyone know if Dior would help with this issue? I love the bag but it's on a short setting and I won't be able to keep it if it cannot adjust. I cannot justify keeping it when the strap seems faulty, I can let the seller know since these problems were not in the description but I want to keep it :sad:

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Just recently got the Dior Lily bag. It's gorgeous but the strap seems to be faulty. It's an adjustable strap and it's stuck, I cannot get the leather strap out of the piece that holds it in order to adjust it, I've tried and tried and it won't budge. Also the clasps that connect to the purse seem to be loose like they might detach from the bag. Problem is, I bought this bag new from a reseller. Does anyone know if Dior would help with this issue? I love the bag but it's on a short setting and I won't be able to keep it if it cannot adjust. I cannot justify keeping it when the strap seems faulty, I can let the seller know since these problems were not in the description but I want to keep it :sad:
Take it to Dior and see if they can help you. They have helped me in the past even with bags that I did not get from the boutique.

Kl1234

Feb 21, 2014
Take it to Dior and see if they can help you. They have helped me in the past even with bags that I did not get from the boutique.
I don't have one close to me but will call them, I can make the drive if they are able to help. Thanks!!