Problem with Bal online customer service?

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I have been trying to get in touch with Bal for an RA number so I can make a return since yesterday, and it keeps going to voicemail. I have called a few times, all during their normal hours. I also tried emailing, but no response there either. Suggestions? TIA

Wait for the email back. It took them about 2 days to respond to a question I sent through email. I only heard good things about their online store customer service!

i called them the other day....they answered very quickly, although not real helpful, but they usually do answer emails pretty quickly. even though a couple times i got no replies at all.

I have had to email them a couple of times before they would answer! So I would just keep bugging them!;)

On a side note**They also told me that they swore Balenciaga did not make pompon in Sorbet, which I know is a lie because I have seen it!

I think they need to get it together when it comes to customer service!!:thinking:

^ Wow. I'm so suprised to hear that. I asked a million questions once back and forth and they answered ever single one. Chanel on the other hand :nogood:. They don't even like to tell you the price point for something.

Okay little story about Bal.com CS........

So I ordered the Black Stardust LE city and it said it was in-stock but I knew it was probably an error. I went through checkout, and just assumed that if they did not have it,I would just get a cancellation email. Well, a week goes by and I here nothing. No cancellation, no shipping notice, nothing. I tried to call CS for 2 days like 200 times, no answer. At my work, we can actually do reverse lookups on phone numbers so I did it to Bal.com CS to see their address and if their was any other phone numbers listed. There was one different one. I called it and it was Gucci headquarters (Gucci owns Bal) and asked if Balenciaga CS was open. The receptionist said "THE LADY that runs Bal CS is not in today" I thought it was very odd there was only "one lady"..... but whatever. So I called the next day (Gucci HQ) and asked for Bal CS again. I actually got through to her and explained I had placed an order over a week ago for a LE stardust city and have not heard anything. She quickly said "Ohhhh we do not have that bag I will cancel your order" and hung up. :shocked: I couldn't believe, A WEEK after placing the order she had not even seen the order. Then, after all that, I never did get a cancelation email or anything after she hung up on me. Needless to say, I have an amazing Bal SA now and will never order from the website again.

^^YIKES! what a nightmare! I think that is part of their problem, they only have "one lady" and she is "always away" haha they told me the same thing!

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE ... one would think in this economy, they would be more attentive!

I got a tip from from a friend re: calling the Bal boutiques ... call IMMEDIATELY when they open as you will have a better chance of getting someone on the line (before they get inundated with customers). It seems to work ...

i called to get an RA number and got someone immediately. i sent the bag back and 3 days after they received it, i got an email saying they have credited my card.

i guess customer service is hit or miss and i got lucky with a hit.

I have been trying to get in touch with Bal for an RA number so I can make a return since yesterday, and it keeps going to voicemail. I have called a few times, all during their normal hours. I also tried emailing, but no response there either. Suggestions? TIA

write them an email. I called a bunch of times for an RA for a biker jacket I had bought and kept on getting their answering machine so I wrote to them and they emailed me my RA within a couple of hours.