Problem with Bal online customer service?

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I have been trying to get in touch with Bal for an RA number so I can make a return since yesterday, and it keeps going to voicemail. I have called a few times, all during their normal hours. I also tried emailing, but no response there either. Suggestions? TIA

Anna_525

Mom to 2 great kids
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
NY
Wait for the email back. It took them about 2 days to respond to a question I sent through email. I only heard good things about their online store customer service!

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
ok, thanks Anna... I'm not very patient, I guess! :biggrin: Just want it to get back well before the 30 days, you know?

Dec 25, 2008
USA
i called them the other day....they answered very quickly, although not real helpful, but they usually do answer emails pretty quickly. even though a couple times i got no replies at all.

llumbark

O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Indiana
I have had to email them a couple of times before they would answer! So I would just keep bugging them!;)

On a side note**They also told me that they swore Balenciaga did not make pompon in Sorbet, which I know is a lie because I have seen it!

I think they need to get it together when it comes to customer service!!:thinking:

lily10

Sep 24, 2009
Those people never return calls. Your best bet is to write them an email. Also try not to ask too many questions, or they will ignore your emails as well.

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
Okay little story about Bal.com CS........

So I ordered the Black Stardust LE city and it said it was in-stock but I knew it was probably an error. I went through checkout, and just assumed that if they did not have it,I would just get a cancellation email. Well, a week goes by and I here nothing. No cancellation, no shipping notice, nothing. I tried to call CS for 2 days like 200 times, no answer. At my work, we can actually do reverse lookups on phone numbers so I did it to Bal.com CS to see their address and if their was any other phone numbers listed. There was one different one. I called it and it was Gucci headquarters (Gucci owns Bal) and asked if Balenciaga CS was open. The receptionist said "THE LADY that runs Bal CS is not in today" I thought it was very odd there was only "one lady"..... but whatever. So I called the next day (Gucci HQ) and asked for Bal CS again. I actually got through to her and explained I had placed an order over a week ago for a LE stardust city and have not heard anything. She quickly said "Ohhhh we do not have that bag I will cancel your order" and hung up. :shocked: I couldn't believe, A WEEK after placing the order she had not even seen the order. Then, after all that, I never did get a cancelation email or anything after she hung up on me. Needless to say, I have an amazing Bal SA now and will never order from the website again.

llumbark

O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Indiana
^^YIKES! what a nightmare! I think that is part of their problem, they only have "one lady" and she is "always away" haha they told me the same thing!

Last edited:

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
UNBELIEVABLE ... one would think in this economy, they would be more attentive!

I got a tip from from a friend re: calling the Bal boutiques ... call IMMEDIATELY when they open as you will have a better chance of getting someone on the line (before they get inundated with customers). It seems to work ...

Oct 20, 2008
i called to get an RA number and got someone immediately. i sent the bag back and 3 days after they received it, i got an email saying they have credited my card.

i guess customer service is hit or miss and i got lucky with a hit.

shopdoc

More B-Bags Please!
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Boston
I have been trying to get in touch with Bal for an RA number so I can make a return since yesterday, and it keeps going to voicemail. I have called a few times, all during their normal hours. I also tried emailing, but no response there either. Suggestions? TIA
write them an email. I called a bunch of times for an RA for a biker jacket I had bought and kept on getting their answering machine so I wrote to them and they emailed me my RA within a couple of hours.