Problem with AZUR speedy 30!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have a azur speedy 30
    i don't know if it's just mine or everyone have the same problem.
    this bag tend to loose the shape all the time
    and it's hard to get it back into the shape.
    thats the reason i'm not loving the speedy a lot
    i wonder if it is becuz speedy 30 is too big
    and speedy 25 would be better?

2. Do you mean sagging?

3. The Speedy is an unstructured bag so if you don't fill it up, you won't fill it out and it will sag at the bottom. If you don't like this look it's best to get a smaller size that you will fill out.

4. I don't care for the saggy speedy, I have the 35. I bought one of those things you put in the bottom. I prefer it structured and that does the trick.

5. I would say, if you don't have a lot of stuff go with the 25. Another option is a base shaper, which is what Janet mentioned. You can get them off the bay, or even make your own. I've seen people on here even using a magazine or a book to shape the bag out more!

6. ook i didn't know u could do that!!
    great i will try a base shaper then!
    lol
    but it's is really hard to fill the bag up unless u stuff it with tissue paper or cloth~

7. Are you talking about it not holding its shape when you are using it, or when you are storing it? If you're talking about when using it, you can buy a base shaper, which I did, or just use a good piece of cardboard, in a pinch. If you're talking about when you're storing it, I put air pillows, or bubble wrap, inside of mine to help them hold their shape. You can get them from any office, or packing supplies, store.

8. Please do a search as there are lots of existing threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.