Problem. Tivoli pm owners and all other lovers!!!!

lauren11

Jan 7, 2010
So lovers. I have the tivoli gm, artsy empreinte infini, speedy, neverfull mm , odeon gm, monty gm, pochette, eva, new the favorite gm, sully pm.

Should ill get the tivoli pm? Today i saw it and its beautiful on the women.
Now i cant get her off my head.
What do you think about this bag?

Thx for all.
Xo lauren

you have a great collection so far. :smile: i have the tivoli pm, and love it. i can fit a purse organizer inside...with my zippy compact wallet, vernis business card holder, iPhone, sunglasses (in the case)...and a few more items.

many of us buy/have different sizes in the same style...i say go for it, ONLY if you feel the Tivoli PM suits your needs for what you carry. GL!

It is a really cute bag, but I think you can diversify your collection. Its very ladylike, which is why i got it. But for those occasions, other bags are easier - and i think the favorite will be the go to little bag. I don't foresee myself ever using the tivoli pm again.

The tivoli pm zipper is tough. I never use mine. I'd say look at something similar - epi alma, epi speedy, Wilshire - handheld but jaw dropping.

i love that bag. i actually had the gm and returnedd it as it was too heavy. i also had the pm preloved. i coiuldnt stand to live with someone elses patina and it is first on my list to get ...after my kusama purchases of course

I have it and LOVE IT i dont find it small at all! I think of it as a grown up speedy! A classic IMO :smile:
Its the first LV i fell in LVOE with i did research here on the tivoli forum and even seen the whats in my bag (tivoli videos) on youtube. Also i find it a nice roomy size to carry essentials and also, i dont find the zipper to hard at all once you break it in :smile:

Id research if i was u and see how it goes.
It is a lovely bag indeed :smile:

Are you looking to keep the tivoli gm?If so, the pm is virtually the same thing just smaller and the straps are not adjustable. I would look for something different to add to your collection.I have the gm and do not find it heavy at all.

Personally I think since you already have the Tivoli GM perhaps you should look around for another style. I like the Trevi, personally.

Agreed. I was so in love with the Tivoli p.m that I was so excited to get it. But When I went into the store it was alot smaller than expected. But then I turned my head to the Damier Ebene section and saw the Trevi and instantly fell in love! Will never regret my decision to choose the trevi over the tivoli pm.

I think the Tivoli PM is adorable but seeing how you have quite a few Mono bags, I would suggest looking at other lines like DE Ebene or Vernis to add some variety to your collection!

drspock7 said:
i love that bag. i actually had the gm and returnedd it as it was too heavy. i also had the pm preloved. i coiuldnt stand to live with someone elses patina and it is first on my list to get ...after my kusama purchases of course

Lol re can't stand anyone elses patina