Problem logging into Ebay

Yes,me as well! It stated my user name and password was in correct. tried to reset it,and it came up as somehow my ebay account was deleted. Which is weird as I did not receive any notification via email. Trying to call customer support while I type this!

I'm having the same problem. I just tried calling eBay and a recording said they weren't taking calls due to a "technical problem" so I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I thought my account had been hacked or something.

It's got to be site-wide. I can't log in anywhere, phone or computer, different browsers. Some people on Twitter are posting the same.

They just did a massive (horrible) update to their mobile app, maybe that has something to do with it. The WATCH button right next to BUY IT NOW - so easy to slip up!!

There's definitely something up as error messages have been appearing on the site today - half way down my watch list, for example, was some error message or other and "page can't be displayed" appeared when trying to access certain features.

I'm having problems too. My ID, password and email address doesn't exist! I've just spoken to them, took me nearly an hour to get through. Apparently an 'upgrade' has caused a global technical hitch, they advised that services 'should' resume within 24 hours.

Last edited:
I just talked to Ebay customer rep and he told me its a known issue site wide and that they are trying to fix it. He assured me I am not the only one. I asked him if this has ever happen before and he said he's been here 6 years and this is the first time for him....

He said to just keep trying back...

So I have a non paying buyer case opened against a non paying buyer.... will I still get my credit later since my account seem to not exist now?