Problem logging into Ebay

Me too. Thank goodness it's not just me! I've sat on hold for 1.5 hours and am glad I saw this thread. I gave up. I've got active auctions running right now that end tomorrow and am freaking out if I can't get in to my account……Yikes! I'll keep checking this thread for any info that may be given on the issue. Sounds like we're all in this together. Seeing that spelling of unknown as "unkown" is making me very nervous now that it is a hacking….

My account seems okay on the computer, but on mobile it keeps signing out and never signing back in...

There's also a seller I was in talks with about a bag and she seems to have totally disappeared. Her listings are gone, I can't enter any of our messages to message her, and when I try the "find a member" search it says no ID exists! But other sellers are working for me.

My husband is able to login to his account. So bizarre. When he tries to search for me as a member though it says I don't exist. My listings are showing when he word searches them, but then when he tries to open them it just takes him back to the list of all items. This better not end up a case where those people affected have to contact Ebay directly because no one will ever get through by phone.

Me too. Thank goodness it's not just me! I've sat on hold for 1.5 hours and am glad I saw this thread. I gave up. I've got active auctions running right now that end tomorrow and am freaking out if I can't get in to my account……Yikes! I'll keep checking this thread for any info that may be given on the issue. Sounds like we're all in this together. Seeing that spelling of unknown as "unkown" is making me very nervous now that it is a hacking….

Don't be nervous, just a spelling error. eBay outsourced/offshored it's IT work to India long ago.

My husband is able to login to his account. So bizarre. When he tries to search for me as a member though it says I don't exist. My listings are showing when he word searches them, but then when he tries to open them it just takes him back to the list of all items. This better not end up a case where those people affected have to contact Ebay directly because no one will ever get through by phone.

That's what happens when I search for my seller. Her listing is still in my watch list too, but I can't get into it. What on earth is ebay doing? You're right that they need to fix it because I can't imagine this many people would ever have luck calling in to have their accounts reinstated, it sounds like it's probably a big portion of ebayers!

Hmm. This is interesting. I wonder if it's a Firefox glitch.

Is everyone using FF?

I can't get in on FF but everything seems to be working on Safari.

I use Chrome and FF - both don't work.
Plus I had 2 listing ending when it first went offline and I didn't even receive the "end of listing" emails on my email account - don't know if they sold or not.