Tech Problem accessing TPF from my Reclaim

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, if this has an answer somewhere please let me know! I was just wondering because I had my old Reclaim reset and it no longer let me get to TPF!! It and my replacement keep telling me memory shortage!! I don't understand why because I used to be able to get to it just fine! Is there something I can do??

2. Can you access any other websites?

3. Charles: Thanks for your reply! Yes I can access other websites. Some of them give me the memory shortage thing and others allow me on just fine.

4. The only think I can think of is that you have processes running in the background that might be taking up memory on your phone. Do you have a task manager of sorts? Something that tells you all the programs/processes running?
    Do you have bluetooth off and wifi?

5. Hmmm I can try signing out of all my IM's to see if that helps, just in case but I highly doubt it since the first thing I did when I got the replacement was try to access TPF first. My bluetooth is disabled and I don't think this phone has a wifi capability unfortunately. It's not as good as a smart phone.

6. Hmm no luck with signing out of the IM's. The guy on the phone thought it might be because this site changed its cookies? But I don't know what that means X.x