Proactive... anyone tried it?

Hi, I have a horror story, At the beggining of this year I bought Proactiv for approx $120 here in England and at first it seemed ok, my friends thought I was mad paying so much. Anyway after a month my spots and skin was getting better but one night I put it on and then went to bed. I woke up all red and itchy. Never again ! would I use it.

I've been using it for 3 years & I love it! It seems with Proactiv, it's at either end of the spectrum. Hate it or love it. I think it really depends on a certain skin type on whether it works or not.

I've been using it for 2 yrs, and it works better than anything I ever tried - I never had BAD acne, but adult acne where I would have 3 to 4 larger pimples on my face at all times - now I rarely have a pimple. If I stop using it, I get a big zit just a few days later... I only use the scrub 1x per day, and the lotion right after - more than that and my face becomes flaky dry.

If you do get it.. be sure to keep your receipt. tape it to the box if you have to.. they will NOT except anything back over the 60 days.. used or not. My daughter did not have any luck with it at all. brought it back within a a few weeks to the same girl but no luck on even getting a refund.

I've been using it for 3 years & I love it! It seems with Proactiv, it's at either end of the spectrum. Hate it or love it. I think it really depends on a certain skin type on whether it works or not.

Completely agree!! it's either a love it or hate it. I have had much success with proactiv. I had very mild acne. Been on it for about 5 years now, it keeps my skin clear, pimple free.

I've seen the commerical many times as well. When I had some red bumps that were itritating my forehead, I asked my doctor and he said he doesnt really work, that gylcenic(sp?) gel was better.

Hi, I have a horror story, At the beggining of this year I bought Proactiv for approx $120 here in England and at first it seemed ok, my friends thought I was mad paying so much. Anyway after a month my spots and skin was getting better but one night I put it on and then went to bed. I woke up all red and itchy. Never again ! would I use it.

The same thing happened to my teenage daughter!