Priyanka Chopra

just saw more Pictures and Videos.
I would say the royal wedding was more private and it was even live on tv:nuts::biggrin:
this wedding of priyanka and nick seems so staged and unnatural to me in every Detail.
love their Outfits and her White wedding Dress is really beautiful but the veil is just ridicilous .. does she want to overstage meghan because she had a really long veil and everyone was talking about? I'm surprised priyanka didn't wear a Tiara:biggrin:
I wonder if meghan and Harry were not attend the wedding because they knew it will not be private .. there would be a lot of uncontrolled Pictures of the royal couple at the wedding, my guess this is the reason they weren't there.
btw maybe they didn't meet nick at all? he wasn't at the royal wedding in may.

She is gorgeous and beauty with brains but this wedding and their relationship seems so artificial and like a PR stunt

All, I'm going to say is that - they met at an Oscar's afterparty and were "setup" by his publicist. Well, Nick technically said that his attention was bought to Priyanka and he approached her at said party. I'm mentioning the Oscar's Afterparty because this particular party is known for networking. Honestly, all that's missing from this relationship is a reality tv show on E!

They're on the cover of People Magazine this week btw -----

DtkXLJtXcAA551x.jpg

Reactions: uhpharm01
I love Indian weddings. So happy and colorful and they look like they'd be a blast to attend. I'm not invested enough to care if it's PR, or lust, or just a case of her being ready to start a family. He does look obviously younger than her which would make me insecure, but it's not me, so congratulations to the two crazy kids.

My mother told me that she hates one of the Jonas brothers but she also told me that she doesn't know which one.And then she stated that it is because she can't tell them apart. But I think it's Nick may be the one that she hates. But I could be wrong.
I just realized it’s not Nick that my mother doesn’t like.lol. I think she just doesn’t know the name of the other Jonas brothers.

Reactions: chessmont
Her 2nd wedding gown had over 2 million mother-of-pearl sequins and took 1,826 hours to create. And It was the first bridal gown that Ralph Lauren designed for someone outside of his own family.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...ium=social-media&utm_campaign=socialflowFBTCO
And I don't think she paid for it either. Stunning gown and stunning on her!

So, her wedding was mostly sponsored and covered by 3 major mags - People, Vogue and Hello. Plus, that Vogue cover.

I'm changing my mind. Maybe it isn't a great love story. lol

Reactions: bellebellebelle19