Priyanka Chopra

It's so funny to me that she's marrying Nick Jonas. I wonder if they'll have kids. He's only 26.

LOL! Yes! I think they are funny and a bit strange together too. Not really sure what is going on with them to be completely honest. I do think the whole reason she wants him is because he would marry her quickly as she wants kids now. She is 36. Her clock is ticking loud right now. Also, it didn't help that her friend Meghan Markle just got married recently. Sometimes when that happens, it lights a fire under women and makes them want marriage even more. I think she blew Nick's mind and he didn't know what hit him. HAHA! Four months is FAST. I hope they make it and are happy - even though I think they are strange/weird together.

^^ I did not realize how brief their relationship was as I don't follow her. Wow. I didn't know she and Meghan were really friends more celebrity acquaintances. But if Priyanka wants kids and wants to be married before having them it makes sense she'd want to get going. Seems odd to do it with a twenty-six year old. I agree about Nick knot knowing what hit him. She seems like she could walk all over him. I'd expect her to want to start a family with a more sophisticated man. But maybe she likes to be in charge of a more malleable man.

Reactions: MarvelGirl