Priyanka Chopra

All Indian weddings are huge and over the top. Many days of parties, etc. I’ve never attended one but they look like so much fun. She just happened to make it a huge publicity grab out of it.
Yep and it sounds like everything was sponsored too. Seemed kind of thirsty. I don't know why, but I don't like her. There are so many other Indian actresses much more beautiful than her, IMO. I have gained weight recently and I told a friend I now have "Priyanka Chopra's neck". She's thin and fit but her neck looks like an obese person's. :P My friend has no idea who she was, but looked her up and agreed her neck has many layers, LOL. I see my bitc*iness from the Prince Andrew thread is now showing up here too. I'm not even PMS'ing! :panic:

I dunno, maybe. It's just so common to hear "via surrogate" from people who have $$$ means. Look at Hiliaria fricken Baldwin. They had a baseball team of kids and then still had more via surrogate.

She claims it was just timing. She had a miscarriage, they decided to use a surrogate, and then she found out she was pregnant. Prior to AB's shooting of Halyna Hutchins, he joked that whenever the "newness" of a baby wore off she wanted a new one. Clearly they both have issues.

Yep and it sounds like everything was sponsored too. Seemed kind of thirsty. I don't know why, but I don't like her. There are so many other Indian actresses much more beautiful than her, IMO. I have gained weight recently and I told a friend I now have "Priyanka Chopra's neck". She's thin and fit but her neck looks like an obese person's. :P My friend has no idea who she was, but looked her up and agreed her neck has many layers, LOL. I see my bitc*iness from the Prince Andrew thread is now showing up here too. I'm not even PMS'ing! :panic:

:lol::lol::lol: Dying!!

I only noticed that her head is big. I’ll have to check the neck!

I agree about her acting. I watched a movie with her recently (White Tiger). The movie was good but her acting was not. She must be more popular in India and that’s where her fortune comes from.

So.
Who's going to stay home with the kid? :oh:
TBH I have no idea who she is. Never seen her in anything. I didn't even know she was married to Nick Jonas.
Since I was waaaaaaaay too old (and child free by choice) to have been in on the boy band thing I never heard Nick sing until his unfortunate appearance in the Les Mis 25th Anniversary concert. Needless to say underwhelmed doesn't even begin to cover it. I know few humans can successfully share a stage with Alfie Boe but I could feel my body tensing along with Nick's as he struggled to be heard.
She's a Bollywood star who starred in a CBS series called Quantico for a few seasons. Marrying Jonas raised her profile here, but from what I understand she's a big deal in India.

All Indian weddings are huge and over the top. Many days of parties, etc. I’ve never attended one but they look like so much fun. She just happened to make it a huge publicity grab out of it.
I went to one last year that was a one day, two parter for my husband and me, who are friends of the bride's parents. There were other events in preceding days for family members and the closest friends. We attended a morning ceremony and an evening reception. It was really fun to have an excuse to get dressed up (and they do!) after a year of COVID, and interesting to learn about their customs. They do know how to throw a party!

Maybe she damaged her neck and caused it to swell?

Permanently?? :P